Morris Cohen Glen & Co can assist you with establishing (incorporating) your company and help you to run and expand it by providing services including:
- Checking company name availability
- Assisting the set up of local Australian (Pty Ltd) companies and special purpose companies
- Assisting in the registration of foreign company branches (where no local resident director is required)
- Reviewing required documents necessary for lodgment with ASIC, including Incorporation Certificate, consent forms, minutes etc
- Assistance with required taxation office registrations
- Assistance with opening Australian bank accounts
- Guidance on Australian payroll and accounting matters by fully qualified Australian Accountants and Tax Professionals
- Providing assistance in establishing associated trusts and SMSFs
- Maintenance of Statutory records/registers
- Company secretarial assistance
- Referral to Migration Agents and or lawyers where required
To register a new Australian Pty Ltd (local) company, please complete the Company Order Form and one of our staff will be in contact with you to finalise details.
To register a Foreign Company (branch), please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details including comprehensive instructions and guides to registering and maintaining a branch in Australia.