In any industry, corporate compliance encompasses a significant and diverse range of responsibilities and obligations, from board of director attendances to share registry management and annual reporting requirements.
At Morris Cohen Glen & Co, we understand that administrative and secretarial duties to provide and maintain such information can take up critical time better spent on the running of your business. For that reason, our firm offers a wide variety of cost-effective corporate secretarial solutions to our clients, including:
- Formations of:
- Business Name registrations and renewals
- Constitution and/or Trust Deed amendments
- Tax Office registrations and applications including:
- Attending to statutory requirements issued by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC), such as:
- Annual Company Statements
- Maintenance of Company Registers such as director appointments/resignations, member registers and address changes
- Filing statutory compliance documents
- Preparation of Resolutions and/or Directors Minutes
- Provision of Registered Office and/or Local Agent Office
- Provision of Registered Agent services for Australian companies
- Provision of Local Agent services for foreign companies
- Company de-registrations and vesting trusts.
For further information, please contact