A secure and cost-effective alternative to setting up your own payroll department.
Due to the increase in global enterprise and the complex, technical nature of payroll requirements, Morris Cohen Glen & Co offer customised payroll related services to both domestic and international clients to ensure they:
- receive secure, electronically generated and Australian compliant payslips for all employees;
- keep potentially sensitive documents off-site; and
- save costs on employing additional staff to keep up to date with changes in payroll legislation and related activities.
Our payroll division prides itself on delivering timely, efficient and cost-effective services to businesses of any size and location.
• Frees up staff time to pursue more important revenue-raising activities
• Reduces direct labour costs through outsourcing to professional payroll providers
• Avoids and/or minimises potential tax penalties for incorrect or late lodgments and payments
• Alleviates business owner stress in trying to keep up with the latest payroll legislation changes
• Saves your own bandwidth costs that could be used for other important tasks to ensure business development
• Removes technology hassles by knowing your outsourced provider keeps software and tax tables current
• Ensures payroll knowledge remains continuously available to the company, rather than relying on internal bookkeepers or financial controllers that may unexpectedly move on to other employment.
A Worry-Free Solution
Allow us to deal with:
- Workers Compensation (Workcover) Insurance applications and renewals (all states and territories)
- Superannuation Guarantee Charge calculations and payments (including registrations relating thereto)
- Tax File Numbers (TFN)
- Various taxation obligations such as:
- State based Payroll Tax
- Pay As You Go Withholding registration, calculation and payment
- Fringe Benefits Tax reporting and obligations
- Living Away From Home Allowance calculations and reporting
- Preparation and lodgement of Annual PAYG Statement, including PAYG payment summaries.
- Substituted Accounting Period (SAP) registration
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org